At Dipit.ca, we keep a decent amount of stock, but we do not keep anything remotely close to all selection offered on our website. The products listed as a Special order means it must be brought in from our suppliers. 95% of all our orders leave before the 10th business day, and 98% of all our orders leave before the 15th business day, it leaves only approx 2% of all our orders leave past the 15th business days. This is due to stock levels at suppliers or manufacturer being depleted and back ordered from their side. This will only occur when they do not have stock. Rest assured our NUMBER one priority is to get you your product as soon as possible!
Thank you for shopping at Dipit.ca
The RaceShop Team
-Orders that extend past our estimated lead time of 15 business days is entirely outside of our control and you have our promise, we will do our best to get you this product as soon as possible.